Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policy
- 101 is committed to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of stakeholders and protect the environment whilst consistently working towards exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Health, Safety, Environment and Quality principles ubiquitous within 101 .
- This commitment is supported by values of fairness, honesty, integrity, respect, teamwork and passion for excellence.
101 guiding principles
- Enable stakeholders towards achieving zero harm.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify, eliminate or control risks to health, safety, environmental and quality.
- Continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management procedures and tools.
- Deliver on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality responsibilities.
- Ensure sustainable performance through long term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Maintain excellence in the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management system.
- Accountability for delivery of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management system.
- Continuous improvement of 101 objectives and targets.
- Comprehension of and adherence to roles and responsibilities.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and voluntary requirements.
- Review and monitor progress. Act on non-conformance.
- Promote culture of effective communication and participation.
Chief Executive Officer
18 August 2019
[ latest review 07 February 2022 ]