101 respects Your privacy
- 101 adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- 101 is fiercely committed to Your privacy.
Personal Information – Definition
Personal information is information which is identifiable as being about You.
Personal Information – Collection and use
101 will only collect and use information as provided by Yourself to provide services requested and/or for authorised communications.
Personal Information – Disclosure
- 101 may disclose Your personal information to stakeholders insofar as reasonably necessary for the delivery of services.
- 101 may need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement.
- 101 may use Your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of 101 , its application, communications and stakeholders.
- 101 reserves the right to disclose to the extent permissible at law information as necessary to support business ownership change of control purposes.
Personal Information – Security
- 101 is committed to ensure provided information is secure.
- 101 has put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- 101 cannot guarantee the security of any information during external transmission.
- 101 takes measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information. 101 cannot guarantee that personal information will not be disclosed.
Personal Information – Access
To request details of personal information held in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), please email.
- 101 may collect certain information such as device ID, IP address, operating system, the type and version of internet browser and information about the use of the Application. THIS IS NOT PERSONAL INFORMATION. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse usage for improvements and support purposes only.
- 101 may have links to other applications or websites not owned or controlled by 101 . These links are meant for Your convenience only. Links to third party applications and websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these third parties. Please be aware that 101 is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such applications or websites.
Enquiries to email.
Opt out right
Stop all collection of information by uninstalling the Application.
And/or request to opt-out via email.
Chief Executive Officer
06 September 2019
[ latest review 07 February 2022 ]